Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Internet woes

Apologies for not blogging. One of the first things that I have discovered since getting here is that the internet is very dodgy everywhere. I really understand now about the problems that people have here with internet bandwidth. Sadly, it means that the pictures I have taken to illustrate this are going to have to wait until I get home to upload.

As well as poor connectivity there are frequent power cuts, both planned as part of a nationwide energy saving programme and more haphazard. I thought in my innocence that the candle in the room was a nice decorative touch. At the hotel, the wifi seems to go down for a day or too after each power cut too, which is a real pain.

So here are bits and pieces that I have written during the week so far.

No comments: